Jobs at A2B Aero & Heli
A2B Aero & Heli Maintenance Ltd are a UK based, but globally projected, Helicopter Management and Maintenance organisation operating from bases in Oxford, Shoreham and Redhill. We are a diverse and dynamic Company who love to be challenged!
This page details our current employment opportunities however we are always looking for good people and welcome CVs from individuals keen to make a contribution in Aviation. Please send CVs to email@example.com
Licensed aircraft engineer (lae)
We are always looking for high-quality and motivated Licenesed Engineers to join the team. The roles we have within the Company would suit someone an honest individual with focus and determination who would be working in the field and as part of a team.
The roles we are looking for will broadly involve the following:
- Provide Line and Base maintenance on Airbus Helicopters, Bell, Robinson and Sikorsky Rotary Wing Aircraft.
- Liaison with in-house and customer Airworthiness Organisations
- On-site and off-site defect rectification of Private, Utility, Commercial and VIP aircraft
- Personal Specification Essential
- EASA Part 66 B1.3 Recent experience of working within an aviation maintenance environment.
- Working knowledge of the EASA Part 145 Regulatory requirements.
- Familiar with aircraft maintenance control and management systems.
- Experience of working within commercial Maintenance Organisations.
- Is type rated on at least 1 of the following aircraft type groups:
- Airbus Helicopters AS350/AS355
- Airbus Helicopters H135/H145
- Airbus Helicopters AS365/EC155
- MBB BO105
- Bell 429
- Robinson R22/R44
- Sikorsky S76
An FAA Engineering license would also be very desirable.
EASA Part 147 Type Training instructors
Our EASA Part 147 Engineer Type Training schools, based at Shoreham-by-Sea is approved to train the Airbus Helicopter range plus Bell 206 & Sikorsky S76.
We need B1 Engineers Licensed on Airbus Helicopter Types to join our training team.
We can assist with in house Type Tuition and Instruction courses if additional training is required.
Message for more information.