Jobs at A2B Aero & Heli
A2B Aero & Heli Maintenance Ltd are a UK based, but globally projected, Helicopter Management and Maintenance organisation operating from bases in Oxford, Shoreham and Redhill. We are a diverse and dynamic Company who love to be challenged!
This page details our current employment opportunities however we are always looking for good people and welcome CVs from individuals keen to make a contribution in Aviation. Please send CVs to email@example.com
maintenance programmes airworthiness engineer
We are recruiting for the role of Maintenance Programmes Airworthiness Engineer to work from our Oxford or Shoreham Maintenance Base. Ideally the successful will work from our Oxford Maintenance however there scope to work from Shoreham.
- Develop and maintain Maintenance Programme (AMP) based on analysis of TCH Maintenance Manual Chapter 4 & 5 documentation plus Reliability recommendations.
- Develop and maintain Maintenance Programme (AMP) based on analysis of FAA, TCH, EASA and NAA Airworthiness documentation.
- Create and amend maintenance Job Cards in the Company Maintenance Tracking software
- Coordinate Private and Operator's Programme requirements on a continuous basis, including management of Maintenance Program Effectivity and Defect review.
- Applies regulatory and industry standards to ensure safety and support efficient operations
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management
- The successful candidate should have at least 3 years of Airworthiness experience, with a working knowledge and understanding of Rotary wing aircraft
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to organise, prioritise and structure tasks/ information would be essential for this role.
Licensed aircraft engineer (lae)
We are always looking for high-quality and motivated Licenesed Engineers to join the team. The roles we have within the Company would suit someone an honest individual with focus and determination who would be working in the field and as part of a team.
The roles we are looking for will broadly involve the following:
- Provide Line and Base maintenance on Airbus Helicopters, Bell, Robinson and Sikorsky Rotary Wing Aircraft.
- Liaison with in-house and customer Airworthiness Organisations
- On-site and off-site defect rectification of Private, Utility, Commercial and VIP aircraft
- Personal Specification Essential
- EASA Part 66 B1.3 Recent experience of working within an aviation maintenance environment.
- Working knowledge of the EASA Part 145 Regulatory requirements.
- Familiar with aircraft maintenance control and management systems.
- Experience of working within commercial Maintenance Organisations.
- Is type rated on at least 1 of the following aircraft type groups:
- Airbus Helicopters AS350/AS355
- Airbus Helicopters H135/H145
- Airbus Helicopters AS365/EC155
- MBB BO105
- Bell 429
- Robinson R22/R44
- Sikorsky S76
An FAA Engineering license would also be very desirable.